Do You Even Cardio, Bro? | Cardiology Part 3 with Dr. Amreet Sidhu, aka Brosencephalon | 2019 Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1
We've got a smorgasbord of high yield USMLE/COMLEX style practice dissections in part 3 of our Cardiology review for the 2019 ITB Study Smarter Series featuring our own Patrick C. Beeman and Amreet Sidhu, aka THE Brosencephalon! This episode also features examples from our new audio Qbank as well as content from ITB's Greg Rodden and Stewart Bryant.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Legal Stuff and Credits
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.
Music: "King Jeff and His Apprentice Bart". DJ Beezo, aka Augustine Beeman (used with permission). Follow the artist at https://soundcloud.com/dj-beezo