Here's our second episode following up on Microbiology for the 2019 Study Smarter Series. These high yield question dissections will definitely help you during your dedicated prep time. Today, we take a deep dive into a couple of bugs, as well as some good drugs, that will without doubt show up on test day.
ITB Has More Podcasts to Help You Learn
Check out bit.ly/ITBpodcasts to see them all. Our newest is Physiology by Physeo (An InsideTheBoards Podcast) hosted by our own Greg Rodden. It'll be live on Apple Podcasts soon or, for cross platform, it's available now on Podbean. It's focused on high-yield, physiology for first and second year medical students, especially those studying for their USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 Exam. Subscribe to it now!
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Special thanks to Cameron Hadley for making this episode possible.
Question content thanks to Exam Circle, our partner for the Step 1 version of our All-Audio Qbank. Go to examcircle.com to learn more about their free, high yield question bank.
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.