Don’t Hesitate, Intubate! | Pulmonology Part 2 | 2019 Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1
Nearing the end of your dedicated prep time? We've got a super high yield episode for you. This episode is part 2 of our pulmonary review for the 2019 Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1. Featuring ITB's own Stewart Bryant and our guest from MedSchoolTutors, Dr. Eli Freiman, an emergency medicine physician (and returning guest).
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Legal Stuff and Credits
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.
Music: Cover of "Thank You" by Alanis Morisette by Mark Mikina. Listen to the full track on YouTube.