Here's an excerpt from USMLE Step 1 Success Stories by Physeo, a new podcast that gives you a look inside the playbooks of those who reached their goals on their USMLE Step 1 exam. It's got everything a first or second year medical student could want: inspiration, practical tips, advice on long term and short term strategies for USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 prep, plus... it's free
In this excerpt, Rhett and Michael interview 4th-year medical student, Josh Harmer and his wife Laura about the journey into and through medical school and matching into orthopedic surgery. They share what it's like to have a family and balancing that family life while studying through medical school.
Muse: Tech Enhanced Meditation and Stress Fighter
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Legal Stuff and Credits
InsideTheBoards and Physeo are not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards and its partners fully adhere to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.