Hosted by Stewart Bryant, the annual Study Smarter Series is designed to help you prepare for Step 1 and this year features excerpts from Crush Step 1 by Dr. Ted O'Connell.
ITB Resources For On-The-Go Study
The all new ITB app is here and is finally cross-platform! Available on Android and iOS, our all-audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. Plus we're adding content and improving it all the time. Create a Boardsinsider Account on our website to get started today.
- All of our podcasts in one place (ad-free!) and organized into playlists for easy studying.
Including three collections from our past years' Study Smarter Series are also available on the ITB mobile app.
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
- Early Access and exclusive content like the "Crush Step 1" podcast and the "Inside ITB" podcast where we "get real" about the challenges of building ITB and the day to day behind the scenes stuff.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Other Step 1 Resources
The BRAND NEW Crush Step 1 podcast
The Crush Step 1 podcast, the second collaboration between InsideTheBoards and Elsevier, features a totally free, audio optimized, complete narration of Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review by Ted O'Connell, Ryan Pedigo, and Thomas Blair. Crush Step 1 features up-to-date, and easy to listen to high yield info on all the material tested on the exam with topics selected by a review board of current medical students and residents who scored in the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1. The Crush Step 1 podcast is the perfect companion for your dedicated prep time!
Physiology by Physeo Podcast
Physiology by Physeo is a collaboration between InsideTheBoards and Physeo. This podcast aims to provide a high yield review of medical school physiology intended for first and second year medical students (especially those preparing for the USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1).
Check out all of this and more on our website.
Legal Stuff and Credits
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.